Hemp Seed Granola Bars
One thing we could all use more of is: ENERGY!
I found this tasty recipe that uses organic hemp seeds, chia seeds and flax seeds, along with rolled oats, nuts and peanut butter, to make a delicious energy bar that packs a punch of energy, and tastes great too!
Have you ever been on a long walk, or even a long car ride, and you start to get tired and sluggish? You know the feeling, you just can’t keep your eyes open, and it’s the middle of the day!
Don’t worry, these all natural Hemp Seed Granola Bars are just what you need to get the extra boost of energy and nutrition that your body is asking for.
3 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
2 cups Puffed Brown Rice
1/4 cup Hemp seeds
1/4 cup Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Flax Seeds
3/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
3/4 cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
3/4 cup Raisins
1 cup Raw Honey
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Melted Coconut Oil
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
1. In a large bowl, mix together all of your dry ingredients.
2. In another large bowl, whisk together all of your wet ingredients.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well until coated.
4. Place mixture into a cake pan and cover with parchment paper.
5. Press down firmly and evenly, or use an empty jar to Roll flat.
6. Put in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow to firm.
7. Remove from refrigerator and cut into even-sized bars.
Depending on thickness and size of cake pan used, this recipe should make about 2 dozen Hemp Seed Granola Bars.